Monday, July 27, 2009

Big Week!



This should be quite a big week for us at North End Wine Bar. At least from the kitchen's viewpoint.


I've got to get a lot of things in order there. The salads are quite disappointing and of the 6 desserts we have on the menu, we were out of 3 of them on Saturday night. Unacceptable.


My sous chef starts with me this week, so that will help a great deal in getting things organized and on track. Mark has a ton of great ideas and is a fantastic worker and chef. We will sit down and get the salads and desserts in order and then start working on a full menu change for the following week, or so.


I can not wait to get moving on my own ideas and food!

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Nancy Heller said...

Great blog Jeff - go get 'em!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home