Sunday, August 02, 2009

Press

Almost forgot to mention and thank Nancy Heller and Joe Harvey for the press they gave me this past week or so.



I've known Nancy for 3 or 4 years now as a guest to I think every restaurant I have worked at. She's also soooo wonderful in trumpeting local, independent restaurants. She is always the first to give a chef credit for a wonderful meal and share it with the internet world.



Joe is the community manager for Northern Onio LocalFoodService, a website for local foodie news. http://northernohio.localfoodservice.com/index.cfm

I just became acquinted with Joe this past week when he was kind enough to mention me on the website. http://northernohio.localfoodservice.com//apps/news/local_news.cfm?nid=34002&ntoken=4000599299

Thanks for the press, it's much appreciated.

Jeff

2 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Nancy Heller said...

Thank you for the thank you, Jeff! If anyone is interested in seeing my blog, it is www.funplayingwithfood.blogspot.com.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Joe Harvey said...

Jeff,
Thanks for the mention as well! Let me know if you have any suggestions, comments, news or events you'd like me to promote! - Joe Harvey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home