Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's been awhile since I've posted. Shame on me. Been a rough couple weeks. Rough in a good way, I guess. Been working on changing the menu even more, to make it more of what I want to do. We've been changing a few items a week, so as to not overwhelm us in the kitchen, but also keep things fresh.
Here are a few pics of some new items on the menu:








Top Left: Braised short rib, gnocchi, shallot confit, port, micro salad
Top Right: 3 Little Pigs: House cured pancetta wrapped pork chop, pancetta braised red cabbage, fingerling potatoes, apple bourbon honey
Bottom right: Seared tuna, edamame salad, sweet & spicy soy

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Nancy Heller said...

It all looks good to me! Are you using Berkshire hog for the chops?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home